- Guerilla Archiving Toronto - Guerilla Archiving Toronto
- NRDC - NRDC
- Michelle Murphy and EPA Transition Watch Project - Univeristy of Toronto
- Holden Sparacino - Dickinson College
- Heather Soyka - UNM/DataONE
- Main page for EPA's study on the impacts to drinking water from hydraulic fracturing
- program area identified for cutting in coming administration.
- The EPA released a draft assessment of the potential impacts to drinking water resources from hydraulic fracturing for public comment and peer review.
- Effects of fracking on drinking water. Drafts, final report, review of literature, stakeholder engagement
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Hydraulic Fracturing and Drinking Water
- Study of Hydraulic Fracturing for Oil and Gas and Its Potential Impact on Drinking Water Resources
- EPA's Study of Hydraulic Fracturing for Oil and Gas and Its Potential Impact on Drinking Water Resources